District Transportation Transportation Change
Temporary Change in Transportation Plans for Pre-K — Sixth Grade
WHO: Parents/Guardians and Students in Pre-K through Sixth Grade
WHAT: Notifying the school of a student’s temporary change in their transportation routine.
WHERE: Notify the main office of your child’s school by:
- Submit an online temporary Transportation Change website, which is also available on the PellaSchools iOS app.
- Email the school’s main office.
- Call the school’s main office.
- Send a note to the school’s office with a parent/guardian signature.
WHEN: Notify the school’s office of the temporary change in transportation plans by 2:55 p.m. (1:25 p.m. on early dismissal days)
- This will allow time for the information to be recorded and communicated.
HOW: Submitting Temporary Transportation Changes for Pre-K – Sixth Grade:
- Students’ transportation information will be recorded in Infinite Campus during the registration process.
- Notify the main office of your child’s school (email, phone, online change form).
- The transportation change will be recorded by the front office.
- Parents/guardians will receive a confirmation email from the school’s office once the instructions are received and recorded.
- A daily report of transportation changes will be printed by the office and distributed to teachers prior to 3:15.
- Elementary teachers will receive a sticker with the transportation change. Students who have a change in their transportation routine will wear the sticker so that it is clearly visible for teachers, parents and bus drivers.