District Curriculum SRG Grading Practices
- Learning targets will be clearly defined and communicated.
- Levels of learning will be based on a body of evidence.
- Teachers will provide students with opportunities to continue learning in order to show higher levels of achievement.
- Accommodations and modifications will be provided for exceptional learners.
- Behaviors/non-academic factors which are tracked will be reported separately.
Middle School (Grades 7-8)
- Standards scores are converted to letter grades in the Middle School.
- Band and Vocal grade differently than other subjects at the Middle School.
- Grades Conversion Chart for Middle School: