7th Grade Chorus: 100
8th Grade Chorus: 80
- Approximately 300 students involved Grades 6—8th Grade which represents over 60% participation of the student body in those grades
- Each student receives a lesson once a week in which they work on technique, sight-singing, and repertoire.
- The Chorus program has consistently had 9-10 students accepted yearly to the OPUS Honor Choir, which is the State Honor Choir for Iowa.
- PELLAdrenaline, our non-auditioned show choir, has placed and been successful at competitions in central Iowa.
- Students have the opportunity to sing in choral festivals such as SingFest at Central College, ICDA South Central Honor Choir, and have hosted our own, the Pella Middle School Choral Festival which all students participate.
- The 8th Grade Choir takes an annual trip to Adventureland each May and performs a concert.