Early Childhood Programs Menu
Early Childhood Programs
PCSD Early Childhood Information
Pella’s early childhood programs provide opportunities for children to explore and grow in a caring environment while building a love for learning. Our programs allow children to thrive as they seamlessly transition through each stage of development.
- Preschool Registration FAQ
Our preschool program provides an all-inclusive setting that recognizes a child’s varied abilities, interests, needs, and learning styles. Learning is developmentally appropriate and promoted through meaningful play and hands-on activities.
- Children who are 4 years old by September 15
- Sessions are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday
- Morning or afternoon session
- No tuition fee
- Transportation options available
- Pre-K Registration FAQ
The Pre-K program fosters independence and focuses on students who need more time to grow and develop their academic, social/emotional, behavioral, and/or communication skills to attend kindergarten the following year.
- Children who are 5 years old by September 15
- Sessions are all day Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- School registration fees
- School transportation available