Announcements Wednesday, September 20-Published on September 20, 2017
There is a 90 minute Early Dismissal Today.
Today’s Lunch: Breaded Pork Tenderloin or Cheese-Filled Breadstick. Tomorrow’s Lunch: Nachos Grande or Turkey & Cheese Sub
- Runners faced great competition at Newton last night racing against nearly 200 competitors. Boys finished 5th with Josiah Wittenberg winning the meet and Chase Lauman earning 3rd. Cutler Turner finished 10th and supporting right behind was Jobey Olson, Akira Lopez, Cooper VandeVoort, Kenny Krogstad, and Evan Ferguson.
The girls ran to a 7th place finish with Tricia Lundy leading, Luci Laidlaw, Haley VanHouweling, Tatum Tierney, Anna Childerston, Emma Curry, and Abbey Bogaards scoring for the Dutch.
- The 8th grade football team had one win (green team) and one loss (white team) against Norwalk last night.
- If you are interested in being a Middle School Student Ambassador this year, please see Mrs. Pentico to pick up an application.
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. To raise awareness, the 7th grade social studies classes are organizing Kids Fliks and PJammin Day. They are collecting used DVD’s (rated G, PG, or PG13) as well as dollar (or more!) donations for you to wear your pj’s on PJammin day, which will be Friday, September 29. We will be taking donations through September 29. All proceeds will go for childhood cancer.
Student Council is sponsoring a Homecoming Dance+dodgeball this Friday from 4:30-7:00 PM. Cost will be $5 to and there will also be pizza, pop, and cookies available for purchase. Come show your Pella Pride!
- Tomorrow’s Homecoming dress-up theme is Twins or Multiples Day.
- Today is 7th Grade PE, 8th Grade Health and Boys Choir.
Make it a great Wednesday!