Announcements Wednesday, October 21Published on October 21, 2015
- Today is a 90 minute early dismissal.
- Congratulations to the 7th grade volleyball girls and their fans on their victory in the “Can You” challenge! 7th grade collected 125 items to 8th grade’s 101. A huge thank you to both teams for a successful challenge. A total of 226 items have been collected for the Pella Food Shelf.
Today’s Lunch: Hot Beef Sundae or Chicken Nuggets Tomorrow’s Lunch: Fiestada Pizza or Bosco Pizza Stick
- Special thank you to Bella Van Gorp, Sean Long, Justen Sterk and Kayla Strelecki for their help with organizing and counting the items for the Pella Food Shelf donation.
- Congratulations to the 7th grade volleyball girls on a very successful outing against Newton Monday and a wonderful season. Excellent hustle, encouragement and teamwork!
- 8th grade football played one game vs. Grinnell and won 62-0. The epic, highlight-reel ONE team game was a great way to finish off the season!
- Both 7th Grade green and white teams defeated Grinnell last night.
- Great job to both 7th and 8th grade Football teams for a fun, hard-working season!
- 7th Grade PE, 8th Grade Health, Boys Choir
Have a wonderful Wednesday!