Announcements Wednesday, Oct. 7Published on October 7, 2015
Today’s Lunch: Breaded chicken sandwich or breaded pork tenderloin Tomorrow’s Lunch: Walking taco or fiestada pizza
- Congratulations to the volleyball players on some excellent team play against Grinnell last night. You are working together more and more and it shows on the court!
- Great job to the football players yesterday! Both green teams won; the white teams fell to the Panthers after a tough battle.
Character Counts Recognition:
- Thank you to Isaac Piersma for making the decision to share lunch time with a great group of students each day! And to Bella Mick and Mr. T for finding and returning a favorite coffee mug!
- Today and tomorrow are 90 minute early dismissals. Today is 8th grade PE, 7th grade health, and boys choir.
- There will be a short student council meeting in the cafeteria during 10th period on Thursday. Please check in with your 10th period teachers before heading to the meeting.
- 7th grade plan on running the mile on Thursday. Please have inhalers, jackets, change of shoes and socks, and whatever else you need.
- All students please take a moment to check lost and found. Items will be out during conferences.
- Applications are currently being accepted for the Pella Middle School Ambassador program. Ambassadors will serve as official hosts and hostesses for the middle school and represent our school and community in a positive manner. Some Ambassador duties may include assisting new students during their first days of school, and giving tours of the Middle School to visitors and special guests. If you are interested in becoming a Pella Middle School Ambassador or if you have any questions about the program, please see Mrs. Pentico. Application materials can be picked up in Mrs. Pentico’s office and are due by Thursday, October 15.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!