Announcements Wednesday, May 3Published on May 3, 2017
Regular Schedule Today
Today’s Lunch: Breaded Pork Tenderloin or Corn Dog
- A huge thanks to all of the boys who helped pick up after the track meet last night
- Awesome job to the boys and girls track teams last night!!
- The 7th grade boys got 1st place as a team, set 49 personal records, and broke 2 school records. The two School Record set were by Josiah Wittenberg in the 1600 Meter and the 4×400 relay team of Josiah Wittenberg, Nolan Clayberg, Denzel Poulter, and Karl Miller
- The 8th grade boys got 1st place as a team, set 54 personal records, and broke 2 school records. The two School Record set were by Kody Huisman in the discus and by Tony Schmitz in the 800 meters.
- Breakfast will be available on Thursday and Friday mornings this week from 7:45 to 8:10. No lunch will be served due to early dismissal for Tulip Time.
- If you will be missing any school on Thursday or Friday because you are participating in Tulip Time, we need to have a phone call, note or email from a parent or guardian today.
- Mrs. Sadler’s 7th grade Social Studies class: Please meet in the cafeteria today IMMEDIATELY after 7th hour. We are going on a short trip 8th hour for Social Studies. You can bring a coat or jacket if you need one, but do not bring ANYTHING else except a CALCULATOR and a PENCIL!
- 8th Graders: There will be High School Football Cheer tryouts on Monday and Tuesday next week. There are posters around the Middle School with more details.
- There will be no choir lessons today, and NO GIRLS CHOIR.
- Today 7th Grade Health, 8th Grade PE and PEER PE.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!