Announcements Wednesday, May 18Published on May 18, 2016
We have a 90 minute early dismissal today
Lunch Today: Breaded Pork Tenderloin or Corn Dog Tomorrow’s Lunch: BBQ Rib Sandwich or Crispito
- Wonderful job last night at the Choral Festival! It was an impressive concert!
- Thanks to Victor Bakker and Parker VanWaardhuizen for their help with the basketball hoops outside this morning. Appreciate the cheerful helpfulness!
- 8th graders – High school staff will be here next week to hand out 9th grade schedules. All library fines need to be paid and overdue books returned before you can receive your Freshman schedule. Please make sure you have all of these details taken care of this week so you are able to get your schedules next week.
- Music posters are in. You may pick yours up for $5 each, or 2 for $8. See Mrs. Knight or the office to get yours today. There is a limited number, so get yours early.
- Please check the tables in the lunchroom later today to see if any of your items are there from being lost and found. Take home what belongs to you.
- 7th grade volleyball players, you are invited to attend the volleyball skills workouts at the high school this summer. If you are interested in attending, see Coach Brand this week for more information.
- Today is 7th Grade Health, 8th Grade PE and Boy’s Choir.
- 8th grade orchestra students: plan for PE today instead of orchestra, head directly to the gym. 8th graders be ready to be outside today for PE. Have what you need.
- 7th grade PE will be going outside tomorrow, please change in to your PE clothes first and then meet in the gym.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!