Announcements Wednesday, August 23Published on August 23, 2017
Welcome back to our 8th grade students; and a warm Middle School welcome to all of our new students and to the 7th graders.
Today’s Lunch: Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza Tomorrow’s Lunch: Walking Taco
- Football players: pad checkout will be after school today in the gym followed by a short practice.
- If you are planning on participating in Cross Country or Volleyball, practices will start tomorrow after school.
- Reminder that our 7th and 8th Grade PE and Health schedules alternates on Wednesdays. We are starting the year off with 7th grade P.E. Seventh graders, you will have PE today; 8th graders you will have health.
- If you hear your name over the loud speaker during passing periods, don’t worry, it’s usually because we have something to pass on to you, like a forgotten item from home or a pass for an appointment.
- We will no longer be using your student ID cards for lunch. Each student has been assigned a pin number to be used when going through the lunch line. You will be given your pin numbers during first period today.
- Student ID cards will be handed out next week. ID cards will be used for library check out and activity passes.
That wraps up announcements for the first day of school. Have a fabulous day!