Announcements Wednesday, April 6Published on April 6, 2016
There will be a 90 minute Early Dismissal today.
Today’s Lunch: Breaded Pork Tenderloin or Corn Dog Tomorrow’s Lunch: BBQ Rib Sandwich or Crispito
- Thanks to Levi Roose and Brionna Phelan for their trustworthiness! Both found valuable items laying on the ground and turned them in to a staff member. We appreciate your honesty. Thanks guys!
- And a Character Counts shout out to all of the Middle School tracksters who purchased food and drink at the concession stand last night. The workers were very impressed with all of the polite students, and the number of please and thank you’s! You guys are amazing!
- Congratulations to the High School Jazz Band for winning the state championship last night!
- Also, nice job to the Middle School track teams who participated in the chilly wind last night. It was a great first meet!
- Tryouts are coming up for the high school dance team, Forte. There will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, April 12 at 6:30 in the High School Media Center. Try outs are Tuesday, April 19 and Thursday, April 21. There is an opportunity for 7th Graders to attend the Clinic to practice going through the audition process. Information will be on bulletin boards throughout the school, and in the Middle School Office.
- Also, Pella Soccer Club is offering soccer camp this summer. More information and orders forms are available here in the office.
Make it a wonderful Wednesday!