Announcements Wednesday, April 13Published on April 13, 2016
There is a 90 minute Early Dismissal Today
Today’s Lunch:Hot Beef Sundae or Chicken Nuggets Tomorrow’s Lunch: Fiestada Pizza or Cheese-Filled Breadstick
- Congratulations to the 7th and 8th grade girls track team for their wins and participation at the ADM track meet held last night in Carlisle. Nice job girls!
- If you missed track pictures last week, please go to the gym today at 1:20 for retakes. This will be the last chance for a retake. See Mrs. Knight if you have any questions.
- Pella High School Football Cheerleading Tryouts will be held on Tuesday, April 19th from 5:30-7:00 pm in the High School cafeteria. There is a sign up in the office with more information.
- Forte, the High School dance team, has tryouts scheduled for next week. The routine will be taught and practiced on Friday, April 22, with tryouts scheduled between 8:30-and noon on Saturday, April 23.
- 8th grade party tickets are here! If you have already paid for your ticket, please stop in the office at lunch today to pick it up. If you have not already paid, it’s not too late! We will accept payment through Friday.
- Today is 7th Grade PE, 8th Grade Health and Girl’s Choir
Enjoy your Wednesday!