Announcements Tuesday, September 12Published on September 12, 2017
School Board Elections Today. 3 open board member positions and Proposition A (Extension of the Physical Plant Equipment Levy – provides funds for maintenance, technology and transportation departments allowing items like new buses, software licensing and new roofs to be funded without using sales tax dollars).
Today’s Lunch: Cheese Pizza Crunchers or Cheeseburger. Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken Strip or Cheese-Filled Breadstick
- Nice job by all of the volleyball teams in the opening season matches last night! Looking forward to a great season!
- The Cross County team will run in Oskaloosa today.
- The football teams will play Carlisle today. 7th grade will be here at home, 8th grade will head to Carlisle, dismissal at 2:45.
- Good luck to all of our teams today!
- 8th graders, we are taking advantage of the weather again! Please plan to spend some time outdoors for PE today.
- It was a very close race for Student Council elections! Results are in and your representatives for this year are as follows: 8th Grade-Joey VanWyk, Connor Folkers, Carissa Rozenboom, Hannah Nedder, Ashley Uitermarkt, Tori Van Vark, Jovi Vander Beek, Alternate – Zarah VanDyk,Maddy White. 7th Grade -Tyler De Heus, Ashlyn Branderhorst, Tatum Carlstone, Ryder Bates, Abbi Bogaards, Jace Recker, Piper Eighmy; Alternates – Cheyne Plants, Delanie Reynolds. Job well done for all students who participated!
Have a tremendous Tuesday!