Announcements Tuesday, Oct 13Published on October 13, 2015
Today is a 90 minute early dismissal.
Today’s Lunch: Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza or Breaded Chicken Sandwich Tomorrow’s Lunch: Breaded Pork Tenderloin or Corn Dog
- Dutch Cross Country girls won the conference at Grinnell! Top finishers were: Whitely Poulter, Caroline McMartin, Hailey Kowzan, Ashley Blommers, Chelsea Jorgensen, Cassie Reed, Faith Diers and Kaina Geetings. Dutch boys ran to a close third pace finish, just 6 points from second! Top finishers were: Connor Gauley, Braden Row, AJ Furr, Will Rasmussen, Thomas Gaul, Jared Bruxvoort, Mason Johnston, and Cody Kime. Amazing season!
- Congratulations to the 7th grade volleyball players on their competitive play last night. Pella worked together to win 12 to 8 against Oskaloosa
- Thanks to the 8th grade volleyball girls and their fans for bringing in their cans. Stay tuned to hear the results of their part of the “Can You” challenge.
Character Counts Recognition:
- Thank you to Ryan Mace and Caden Peters for helping prepare the gym for the volleyball match last night. Thanks guys!
- Student Ambassador applications will be accepted through Thursday, October 15. See Mrs. Pentico for applications or questions.
- There is a change in schedules tomorrow for PE and Health. 8th grade will have PE and 7th grade will have Health.
- Reminder to student council members: we will leave for the student council conference tomorrow morning at 6:30. Meet at the front of the middle school. Please turn in permission slips to Mrs. Pentico today.
- Football plays Newton tonight. 7th grade will be dismissed at 2:45, 8th grade plays here at 4:30.
HAVE A TREMENDOUS TUESDAY!