Announcements Tuesday, November 29Published on November 29, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Cheese-Filled Breadstick or Breaded Spicy Chicken Sandwich Tomorrow’s Lunch: Hot Turkey Gravy or Chicken Nuggets
- Shout out to Megan Buyert who turned in some money she found on the floor yesterday. Your honesty is appreciated. Thanks Megan!
- The 7th grade boys basketball team came out of Newton with 1 win and 2 losses. The 8th grade boys ended the night with 3 victories. Great job to all of the players!
- The Middle School Wrestling team has a meet here at home today. Good luck to the team!
- Student Council will meet today in the cafeteria during 10th period. Please check in with your 10th period teachers and come on down.
- On Wednesday, Mrs. Sadler’s 8th period social studies class will be in the lunchroom during 10th period and after school selling football jerseys for $10 and track jerseys for $5. The money will be going to charity to help people who are in need.
- A heads up for tomorrow’s 7th grade PE class. Please bring your computers to the gym. That is for Wednesday’s 7th grade PE class.
- And a Special Announcement about our very own Catie Brand. Coach Brand led the volleyball team to the school’s first ever runner-up finish at the state tournament and has been named the 4-A district coach of the year. Congratulations Coach Brand! We are proud of you!
Choose to make this a great day!