Announcements Tuesday, February 5Published on February 5, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Breakfast for Lunch OR Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken Strips OR Cheese-Filled Breadstick
- Congratulations to the Jazz Bands for their performance at the Jack Oatts Jazz Festival last Saturday.
- The Seventh Grade jazz band took third place. The eighth grade trombone section and the seventh grade sax section were the outstanding award winners for middle school.
- 7th grade boys basketball will play Indianola here today. Good luck to the teams!
- 8th grade will be headed to the high school this afternoon for orientation and a tour.
- Keep bringing in your food donations for the Soup-er Bowl of Caring contest. Donations will be collected through Friday.
- Boys please check the table by the gym for lost and found items from your locker room.
- Student Council’s quote for the week: “Everyday might not be good, but there is good in every day.”
Have a great day!