- Today’s Lunch: Loose-Meat Sandwich or Grilled Chicken Sandwich Tomorrow’s Lunch: Breaded Chicken Sandwich or Breaded Pork Tenderloin.
- 7th and 8th grade football players: pad check out will be today after school.
- Practice will start for Football and Volleyball tomorrow, Wednesday, August 24.
- Cross Country practice will begin Thursday, August 25.
- Lanyard are available for sale in the MS office for $2. These are helpful for lunch cards!
- There will be a Moped Safety Course offered this Saturday, August 27, from 8 a.m. until noon. Cost is $50. Register at the Pella Police Station.
- Tomorrow, 7th grade will have PE and 8th grade will have Health.
- There are new rules for cell phones this year at the Middle School. So listen carefully. Cell phones need to stay OFF and in your Academic locker during class time. The only time you should have your cell phone is before school, during lunch, or after the final bell. Certain exceptions will be cleared through the office or teacher.
- Student ambassadors will be wearing a lanyard and badge today and are available to help with any questions you may have.
Have a fabulous start to the school year!