Announcements TuesdayPublished on May 3, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Chicken and Noodles with Mashed Potatoes Tomorrows Lunch: Chicken Nuggets or Sausage Pizza
- The girls track team has a meet in Oskaloosa today, dismissal at 2:45. The boys track team will be hosting a meet here at the Pella track this afternoon. Good luck to both teams!
- It is Tulip Time week, and this is always a fun but busy time. If you are going to be absent from school at any time on Thursday or Friday, please bring a note or have a parent or guardian call by Wednesday afternoon.
- 8th graders have what you need to be comfortable outside today for the field trip. Check in with your classroom teacher and then please meet in the gym. Cellphones should be locked in your hall locker.
- Coach Garland would like to meet with all 8th grade girls basketball players today during 10th period at 2:55. You will meet in Mr. Tjeerdsma’s classroom, and Coach Garland will be joined by a couple of players from this year’s team to talk about high school basketball.
- CALLING ALL PERFORMERS, this is your time to shine! There will be a Student Talent Showcase on the morning of Friday, May 27. This last day of school celebration will feature the talented students of Pella Middle School. We welcome singers, dancers, musicians, poets, actors, artists, and more. Get together with some friends or practice a solo act. We are also looking for students who would like to emcee the show, either solo or with a friend. All acts, both performing and emcee, will be previewed by a teacher panel during 10th period and after school starting Tuesday, May 17 with callbacks on Monday, May 23 as needed. All lyrics and content of acts must have prior approval. Sign-up your act on the sheet in the office. Have questions? See Mrs. Brand or Mrs. Pentico.
Have a tremendous Tuesday!