Announcements Thursday, September 22Published on September 22, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Nachos Grande or Loose-Meat Sandwich Tomorrow’s Lunch: Popcorn Chicken or Crispitos
- The volleyball teams will play Oskaloosa today. 7th Grade plays here at home; 8th grade will head to Osky, dismissal at 3:00.
- Reminder that student council AND student ambassador applications are due to Mrs. Pentico or your social studies teachers by the end of the school day Monday.
- We will be running a 90 minute early out schedule today to accommodate for the Aaron Baardt Healthy Relationships Assembly which will be here in the Middle School starting at 1:50 this afternoon.
- Homecoming week starts Monday! Here are the themes for each day:
- Monday is Color Wars Monday (8th graders wear anything neon or brightly colored; 7th graders wear black; staff wear your high school or college alma mater
- Tuesday is Hawaiian & Tacky Tourist Tuesday
- Wednesday is Disney Day
- Thursday is How I see myself in 50 years Day
- Friday is Pella Pride Day
- Listen up staff and students. Here is your chance to wear a hat to school while helping with National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. It’s our “Cappin for Kids with Cancer” fundraiser and by donating one dollar you can wear a hat during the school day tomorrow. Often times, kids who are receiving treatment for cancer lose their hair and will wear a hat or scarf. Show your support for these kids and sign up by taking your donation to any of the social studies teachers by tomorrow, and pick our your favorite hat!
Have an amazing Thursday!