Announcements Thursday, November 3Published on November 3, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Nachos Grande or Loose-Meat Sandwich Tomorrow’s Lunch: Popcorn Chicken or Crispito
- The middle school band concert has been rescheduled to Monday November 7, at 7:30 PM. Band Students Should report to the High School by 7:00.
- The deadline for signing up for Friday’s football pep bus heading to Solon has been extended. If you are interested in riding to the game, you may sign up until 9:00 a.m this morning here in the office. The cost to ride the bus is $20.
- There will be a pep bus heading to the volleyball game on Tuesday, November 8 in Cedar Rapids. Deadline for sign up is Friday, November 4 by 3:30. If you are interested, sign-up is here in the office and the cost is $20.
- Cross Country end-of-season results booklets are here in the office. If you were in Cross Country, and have not done so already, please come and pick up your booklet.
- Student Council will be meeting today during 10th period in the Cafeteria. Please check in with your 10th period teacher first for attendance, then head to the cafeteria.
- Picture retakes will be Tuesday, November 8 from 12:30-1:30. Please bring your original pictures and hand them directly to the photographer. Order forms are available in the office if you did not order the first picture day.
Have a wonderful Thursday!