Announcements Thursday, May 19Published on May 19, 2016
Lunch Today: BBQ Rib Sandwich or Crispito Tomorrow’s Lunch: Grilled Chicken Sandwich or Hot Deli Ham & Cheese
- The girls and boys High School track teams are running at the state meet today, and the girl’s tennis team is competing at regionals. Good luck to the Pella Dutch!
- Also, good luck to the shooting team as they compete at Knoxville today.
- And finally, good luck to the special Olympic biking team today as they head out to compete in Ames! If you see them this morning please wish them good luck! Bella VanGorp, Ellie Wiskus, Cole DeJong, Nick Nardini and Kaelie DeHeer Go Dutch!
- 8th graders – Be sure to return any overdue books and pay all library fines this week in order to receive your 9th grade schedules next week.
- Music posters are in. You may pick yours up in the front office or with Mrs. Knight.
- 7th grade volleyball players, you are invited to attend the volleyball skills workouts at the high school this summer. If you are interested in attending, see Coach Brand this week for more information.
- 7th grade PE will be going outside today, please change in to your PE clothes first and then meet in the gym.
- Talent show acts will be previewed during 10th period today and also tomorrow in the band room. Please be sure you have everything you need to perform.
- There will be a cross country meeting today for 7th graders who will be running next Fall. Meet Coach Bentz and Coach Tangen in the cafeteria after checking in with your 10th period teachers.
- Middle School softball players, please head down to the gym to change for pictures during 10th hour.
Have a great Thursday!