Announcements Thursday, February 2Published on February 2, 2017
Today’s Lunch: Main Entrees: Nachos Grande or Loose-Meat Sandwich; Ala Carte: Spicy Chicken Sandwich and Fiestada Pizza Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken Nuggets or Crispito
- The boys basketball teams will face Norwalk today for their final games of the season. 8th grade will play here at home, 7th grade will head to Norwalk, dismissal at 2:30. Good luck guys!
- Please wear RED on Friday! Friday, Feb. 3 in National Wear Red Day. This day is to bring national awareness to the fact that one of every three deaths in the U.S. is from heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases. Heart disease and stroke are the No. 1 and No. 2 killers worldwide. All of us are or will be impacted by heart disease in some way. Here are some ways to help:
- Get your numbers, check your blood pressure and cholesterol
- Own your lifestyle-eat right and exercise
- Realize your risk-1 in 3 people will die from heart disease
- Educate your family-get to know your family history
- Don’t be silent
- WEAR RED TOMORROW
Have a fantastic Thursday!