Announcements Thursday, April 5Published on April 5, 2018
Today’s Lunch: All American Hot Dog or Sliced Turkey & Cheese Sub Tomorrow’s Lunch: Hot Beef Sandwich or Chicken Nuggets
- Thank you to Grant Cook, Caleb Stewart, and Dylan Waddell for helping clear the gym for track pictures last night, and thank you to Travis Ware for helping to set it back up this morning. Your help was very much appreciated!
- There is a boys and girls track meet today after school at the high school stadium. Good luck to our athletes!
- Attention all kind, helpful and energetic seventh grade students: if you are interested in learning more about being a partner in Peer P.E. please plan to attend a meeting today in the gym during 10th hour. Any questions, please see Mrs. Belding.
- There will be a Moped Safety Course offered at the Pella Police Station this Saturday, April 7 beginning at 8:00 a.m. You can register by contacting the Pella Police department.
- Boys track pictures are today during 10th period in the gym.
Make it a great day!