Announcements Thursday, April 14Published on April 14, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Fiestada Pizza or Cheese-Filled Breadstick Tomorrow’s Lunch: BBQ Chicken Sandwich or Hot Dog
- Huge thanks to Braydon Peterson and Cameron Westerkamp for their help moving tables and other items during lunch this week.
- Another huge thanks to the 8th graders who helped set up the gym for archery on Tuesday. Your kindness and willingness to step in and help is much appreciated.
- The boy’s track team will compete at a meet in Grinnell today, dismissal will be at 2:45. Good luck boys!
- 8th graders: please make sure you have your PE clothes for Friday.
- Alumni Dutch Dancers: Join us to brush up on your Dutch dancing skills Tuesday, April 19 and Thursday, April 21 at 6:30 p.m. in the Middle School gym.
- 7th Graders, exploratory registration forms are due WEDNESDAY, April 20. Please turn them into the office as soon as possible so that you can get registered for classes next year.
- Pella High School Football Cheerleading Tryouts as well as the Forte dance team try outs will be held next week. There is a sign up in the office with more information.
- We will be having a short presentation today which will result in an alternate schedule this afternoon. 10th period will move to the middle of the day for the presentation, which is scheduled from 12:30 until 1:00.
- 8th graders, please wear your 8th grade class T-shirt to school tomorrow.
Enjoy this beautiful Spring Thursday!