Announcements Monday, Oct 19Published on October 19, 2015
- It is going to be a beautiful Fall day!
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Fajita on Flat Bread or Pulled Pork Sandwich Tomorrow’s Lunch: Cheese-Filled Breadsticks or Breaded Chicken Sandwich
- Congratulations to Kaelie DeHeer who placed 1st in her division, Ellie Wiskus who placed 2nd in her division, and Bella Van Gorp who placed 3rd in her division at the Special Olympics last week. Great work girls!
- The Dutch ran strong Saturday with tough competition. The 7th grade boys finished 6th overall and the 8th grade boys finished 12th. Runners helping the Dutch were: Connor Gauley, Braden Rowe, Mathew Nolder, Adam Bogaards, Thomas Gaul, Mason Johnston, Nick Singer, and Logan White.
- 7th grade girls earned 2nd place in the state with Ashley Blommers, Chelsea Jorgensen, Faith Diers, Abby Cutler, Alyssa Blink and Sydney Davis. 8th grade girls ran to a first place finish to repeat their championship status from last year! Congrats to Whitley Poulter, Caroline McMartin, Hailey Kowzan, Cassie Reed, Tirzah Wittenberg, Ellie Roorda and Smita Signal. Great work runners!!
- Jake Schulte turned in an iPhone (or iPod) that he found. Thanks for helping out!
- Cross Country runners can turn in their uniforms today in the cafeteria.
- 7th grade will be going outside for PE today. Grab your jacket if you need it!
- There will be an assembly for 7th grade during 10th period on bullying/harassment education in the gym. Check in 10th period, and then bring your 10th period classes to the gym.
- Tonight is the last home volleyball game for 7th grade. Please bring items for the “Can You” challenge and help fill the Food Shelf shopping cart.
This is going to be an amazing Monday! Enjoy!