Announcements Monday, November 6Published on November 6, 2017
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Fajita or Stuffed Crust Cheese Pizza Tomorrow’s Lunch: Sweet & Sour Chicken or Cheeseburger
- Shout out to Riley Montgomery, Emily VanderMolen and Norma Spiker for their help Friday afternoon. We so appreciate your willingness to step in and help with a demonstration in the gym. Thanks, girls!
- Congratulations to the 7th and 8th grade Mock Trial teams for their performances on Friday at Regionals. The following students were named Honorable Mention All-Region: Hannah Nedder and Carissa Rozenboom as witnesses; Maddy White, Reid Hermanson, and Ryder Bates as attorneys. Nice job to the Mock Trial teams.
- Today is Mix It Up Monday at Lunch! Please plan to sit at the lunch table labeled with the FIRST LETTER OF YOUR FIRST NAME – this is the first name you were born with rather than a nickname. Also, please leave all electronic devices in your lockers at lunch today and use this time to get to know classmates you may not know very well. Most importantly, have fun!!
- Peer 2 Peer mentors will be receiving emails today regarding your placements! Thank you for your patience!
- Parent/Teacher Conferences tonight from 3:30-7:00.
- Picture re-takes are tomorrow afternoon. If you did not have your picture taken in October, please do so. Everyone should have their picture taken for the yearbook. If you did have your picture taken the first time, but are trying for a new look, bring your original picture order in its envelope and hand it to the photographer.