Announcements Monday, May 7Published on May 7, 2018
Lunch Today: Breakfast for Lunch. Lunch Tomorrow: Cheesebread
- Thank you to the choir students who sang during Sunday’s Tulip Time worship service. Wonderful job!
- The girls have their Conference track meet at DCG today, dismissal at 2:15; and the boys have their Conference track meet in Indianola today, dismissal also at 2:15. Good luck to the teams!
- Attention 8th grade volleyball players: There is an informational meeting about High School volleyball in Coach Brand’s room tomorrow during 10th period. Please bring your laptops. If you are interested in playing High School Volleyball but are unable to attend the meeting, please see Coach Brand sometime this week.
- Those that have been victorious in the 10th hour badminton tournament will have a chance to play against the teachers on Tuesday.
- Tomorrow is May’s movement day! To celebrate, all students and staff are encouraged to put on their sneakers, wear comfy athletic clothes and dress like a P.E. teacher!
Have a marvelous Monday!