Announcements Monday, March 7thPublished on March 7, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Italian Meatball Sub or Corn Dog Tomorrow’s Lunch: Hot Turkey Gravy or Chicken Nuggets
- Results of Saturday’s Hoover JazzFest: 7th grade jazz band placed 2nd in the 7th Grade Classification; 8th grade band placed 6th in the Middle School Classification. Soloists included Zoi Faro,Erin Nossaman, Julia Smart, Ella VanZee, Will Rasmussen, Abi Adrian, Lin Nikkel, Grace Cottington, Annaleigh Babcock, Hannah Vos, Grayson Parisee, David Schouten. Great job everyone!
- Also, great job to PellAdrenaline on an amazing show choir season, and a fabulous performance at Cabaret this weekend! Thanks for sharing your talent and for all of your hard work!
- Middle School track starts this week, boys will begin after school tomorrow; and girls track will begin after school on Thursday, March 10. Please fill out the sign-up form in your email if you have not done so already.
- The boys varsity basketball team will play in the first round of state tomorrow night at Wells Fargo Arena. They will face Perry, with a tipoff scheduled for 8:15 p.m. There will not be a pep bus going to Tuesday night’s game. Tickets will be on sale at the High School all day tomorrow.
- Girls Choir: please meet in the cafeteria for a group photo after you check in with your 10th period class.
Make it a great Monday!