Announcements Friday, May 20Published on May 20, 2016
Lunch Today: Grilled Chicken Sandwich or Hot Deli Ham & Cheese Monday’s Lunch: Chicken Fajita on Falt-Bread or Pulled Pork Sandwich on Flatbread
- 8th graders – Be sure to return any overdue books and pay all library fines this week in order to receive your 9th grade schedules next week.
- Music posters are in. You may pick yours up in the front office or with Mrs. Knight.
- 7th grade volleyball players, you are invited to attend the volleyball skills workouts at the high school this summer. If you are interested in attending, see Coach Brand this week for more information.
- Talent show acts will be previewed during 10th period today in the band room. Please be sure you have everything you need to perform.
- 8th grade and Peer PE students, please have your laptop with you for PE class today.
Enjoy this fabulous Friday!