Announcements Friday, May 12Published on May 12, 2017
Today’s Lunch: Crunchy Coated Cheese Stick or Grilled Chicken Sandwich Monday’s Lunch: French Toast Sticks and Cheese Omelet
- Congratulations to Abbi Adrian on performing in the All-Iowa 8th grade Honor Band yesterday. This is an amazing honor and we are proud of you Abbi!
- Thanks to Brionna Phelan for helping in the office yesterday.
- Do you like to sing, dance, act, hula-hoop, juggle…I know our school is filled with talented students! Sign-up here in the office to perform in the Student Talent Show Case which will be on Friday, May 26. Acts will have prior screening and approval. See Mrs. Blommers or Mrs. Brand with any questions.
- There will be a Moped Safety Course tomorrow from 8-12 at the Pella Police Station. Call the station to register. Cost is $50.
- 8th Grade Football players: If you missed the football meeting yesterday, please stop by the office and pick up information regarding 9th grade football next Fall.
- There will be a GIRLS TRACK MEETING today during 10th period in the gym.
Turn in your sweats, jerseys and get the season results packet and ribbons.
- Boys track team members–there will be an end of the year meeting on Monday during 10th period in the gym.
Have a fantastic Friday!