Announcements Friday, Feb. 26Published on February 26, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Stuffed Crust Cheese Pizza or Breaded Chicken Sandwich Monday’s Lunch: Chicken Fajita on Flatbread or Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Thanks to Carter Pringle for taking the extra time during lunch yesterday to clean up their table area before heading to recess. It was very much appreciated!
- The yearbook is looking for poems! The 7th grade theme is about looking forward to next year, and the 8th grade theme is leaving the middle school. If you are interested in having a poem published, please turn it in to your English teacher. The best poem will be chosen to be printed in this year’s Middle School Year book.
- 8th graders, a reminder that your 4-year plans are due TUESDAY and must include a parent or guardian signature. You will register for high school classes during science that day.
- There will be a pep bus going to the girl’s basketball game at Wells Fargo Arena on Wednesday morning. Sign up for the bus will be on Monday. We will NOT be dismissing school for the game, but students will receive an excused absence if they attend, as long as we have a written note or phone call from a parent or guardian,
- If you are in Honor Choir, please come to the cafeteria at the beginning of 10th hour for a group picture.
Have a fabulous Friday!