Announcements Friday, April 21Published on April 21, 2017
Today’s Lunch: Deli Sub or Grilled Chicken Monday’s Lunch: Breakfast for Lunch with French Toast Sticks and Cheese Omelet
- Congratulations on an awesome job by the boys track teams in Knoxville last night!
- 7th Grade boys got 1st place as a team! They had 45 Personal Records set last night. They also set a new school record in the 4×100 with a crew of Jacob Byers, Denzel Poulter, Karl Miller, and Nolan Clayberg.
- 8th Grade boys got 1st place as a team! They had 41 Personal Records set last night. They also set a new school record in the 4×200 with a crew of Aaron Downs, Jackson Roozenboom, Joe Jansen, Josh Warner.
- Amazing job guys!
- 8th Grady Party is tomorrow night. This is a time for 8th graders to celebrate the end of their elementary and Middle School years before moving on to High School next school year. Enjoy the evening!
- All 8th grade basketball players, please plan on meeting in Mr. Garland’s room during 10th period on Monday, April 24 for a short meeting about High School basketball.
Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!