Announcements Friday, April 13Published on April 13, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Breakfast for Lunch or Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch. Monday’s Lunch: Corn Dog
- Good luck to the orchestra students as they perform in the Orchestra Solo Recital tomorrow.
- Congratulations to the track boys on their amazing efforts last night. The 7th grade boys won their meet by over 100 points and set 60 personal records. The 8th grade boys won their meet by 65 points and set 41 personal records. Great job guys!
- Thank you to Kaylee Bultsma, Grant Cook and Dylan Waddell for helping clean up the gym! You guys rock!
- Sign up in the office if you are interested in trying out for Forte in High School.
- Any 7th grade student who is interested but missed the meeting about being a partner for Peer P.E. next year, please pick up an application from Mrs. Belding. Applications are due today.
- Please check the lost and found areas and tables set up by the gym today. They are full. Water bottles, sweatshirts and other items are ready to go back to their owners.
- Football cheerleading tryouts are coming up! There will be a clinic on Tuesday, April 17 at 6:30 a.m. here at the middle school OR 7:00 p.m. at the High School. Tryouts are Wednesday, April 18th starting at 2:00 p.m. in the middle school gym. There are flyers in the office.
Have a fabulous Friday!