Announcements September 24, 2015Published on September 24, 2015
Character Counts Quote
Try to understand people. By so doing, you’ll be able to build healthy relationships.” – Author Unknown
Nachos Grande OR Loose Meat Sandwich
Anyone interested in participating in the US Department of Energy Science Bowl on Saturday, January 23, there will be an informational meeting on Friday, September 25, in R601 at 8:00am. If you cannot make the meeting and are interested, please seem Mrs. Hammann before Friday.
Band Spirit Wear can be picked up in the band hall after 2:00 today.
“Monday, October 5 is Blue Shirt Day, the World Day of Bullying Prevention. You can buy a t-shirt at www.StompOutBullying.org, otherwise please wear blue to support our school’s effort to stomp out bullying.”
Students interested in performing a lip sync during Homecoming should sign up for a tryout time on Mr. Rasmussen’s door.
Do you enjoy reading? If you do, consider joining the high school book club or participating in Battle of the Books. There will be a meeting for interested students today after school in room 114. If you would like more information or are unable to attend, speak with Mrs. Linn, Mrs. Williams, or Mrs. Roberts.
Early Dismissal: Cross Country will dismiss after 7th period today and the bus will depart at 2:00.
- From the Girls Swim Meet on Tuesday
- 1st place in 50 Freestyle & 100 Meter Butterfly was Samantha Hedrick
- 1st place in 100 Meter Breastroke was Lindsey Blommers
- 1st place in 200 Freestyle Relay Samantha Hedrick and team, 3rd place in same relay Lindsey Blommers and Madeline Webb and team
- 1st in 400 Freestyle Relay was Madeline Webb and Samantha Hedrick
- 200 Freestyle Madeline Webb placed 4th
Good luck to:
Cross country as they travel to Indianola