Announcements Sept. 19, 2016Published on September 19, 2016
Today’s thought on Character Counts: “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”– Winston Churchill
Lunch: Popcorn Chicken or Crispito
- Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors – If you have not voted for the 2016 Homecoming Court go to your school gmail account and vote. Today is the last day.
- Pella’s GSA – Gender and Sexuality Alliance will begin its meetings this week. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. GSA’s first meeting is this Thursday the 22nd from 3:15 – 4:00 in the library.
- If you are interested in traveling this summer to England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland with People to People International, pick up an informational brochure outside the office door or see Mrs. VanWyk in room 211 of the CAP building on Monday,Tuesday, or Thursday after school.
- There will be an informational meeting for all those interested in going on Mr. Hancock and Mr. Rasmussen’s Europe Trip “London, Paris, and Rome”. Meeting will last about 30 minutes and will be held Wednesday @ 6:00 in room #208 on. Hope to see you there.
- Congratulations to the Varsity Football team!
- Congratulations to the Volleyball team on their win at the Ballard Tournament on Saturday!
- Good Luck to the JV Volleyball team as they travel to PCM today and to the JV Football team as they travel to Carlisle.