Announcements Sept. 20, 2016Published on September 20, 2016
Today’s thought on Character Counts: It’s not where you start but where you finish that counts. – Zig Ziglar
Lunch: Specialty Pizza or Breaded Chicken Sandwich
If you have a negative lunch balance you are not eligible for ala-cart purchases!
- Pella’s GSA – Gender and Sexuality Alliance will begin its meetings this week. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. GSA’s first meeting is this Thursday the 22nd from 3:15 – 4:00 in the library.
- If you are interested in traveling this summer to England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland with People to People International, pick up an informational brochure outside the office door or see Mrs. VanWyk in room 211 of the CAP building on Monday,Tuesday, or Thursday after school.
- There will be an informational meeting for all those interested in going on Mr. Hancock and Mr. Rasmussen’s Europe Trip “London, Paris, and Rome”. Meeting will last about 30 minutes and will be held Wednesday @ 6:00 in room #208 on. Hope to see you there.
- JV Volleyball on their win!
- JV Football team on their win over Carlisle!