Announcements Monday, April 2, 2018-Published on April 2, 2018
TODAY’S THOUGHT ON CHARACTER COUNTS – Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts. – John Wooden
Lunch – Shredded BBQ Pork Sandwich or Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Congratulations to the orchestra students who participated in State Solo and Ensemble Contest in Grinnell on Saturday, March 24. Out of 10 performances, 8 students received a I rating and two students received a II rating and Julia Smart was given the Outstanding Performance Award for our center for her viola solo.
Prom & After-Prom tickets go on sale for seniors starting this Tuesday, April 3, and for juniors starting on Wednesday, April 4. Tickets can be purchased during SMART lunch in Mrs. Van Norden’s room through Friday, April 6. Prom tickets sell for $25 and After-Prom tickets sell for $15.
Juniors and Seniors – if you are bringing a guest to prom who does not attend Pella High you will need to pick up a Guest Request Form in the office and return completed form to the office no later than the end of the school day on April 6th.
If you have removed your computer from your computer bag that you were issued please get it back in the bag. The computers are to remain in the bag at all times. Starting today, if your computer is not in your school issued bag it will be taken from you until you bring your bag in. Thank you.
College signing day is April 11th at 3:30 in the commons area. If you are or have committed to playing at a college level please stop in the athletic office to sign up with Abby.
Congratulations goes out to the:
- Girls tennis team on their victory over Knoxville
- Girls golf team on their win over Lynville Sully
- Boys tennis team taking 2nd at the Valley Tournament
- Girls track team on winning 10 events at the Knoxville Relays.
- to the girls tennis team as they host Ballard today.
- to the girls soccer team as they travel to Marshalltown today. Please dismiss the athletes at 3:00 and the bus will leave at 3:30 from the team room.