Announcements January 27, 2017Published on January 27, 2017
Today’s thought on Character Counts – “Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” – Dennis Waitley
Lunch – Mini Corn Dogs or Cheeseburger
Winter Formal is tomorrow night from 9-12 at MADISON elementary (doors will close at 11). The cost is $5 per person. If you are bringing someone who is not a Pella High student you must sign your guest up in the office by the end of the day today. Students must bring their student i.d. Middle school students are not allowed to attend the dance.
Since our Distinguished Service program started, Pella High students have volunteered 11,494 hours in Pella. We have 23 seniors in the class of 2017 who have turned in 75 hours and will be receiving the Distinguished Service Award. Seniors, you have plenty of time to finish your hours; keep turning them in!
Attention all athletes who are committed to playing college athletics next year. There will be a signing / recognition day on Wed Feb 1st at 3:30pm in the cafeteria. If you want to be included, please see Mr. Otte in the Athletic Office to rsvp.
- to the Freshman and JV Boys basketball team on their victories over Indianola last night!
- to the Varsity Wrestling team beating South Tama and congratulations to the JV team as they went 7-0 last night!
- the JV girls and Varsity boys and girls basketball teams tonight as they travel to Indianola!
- the Wrestling team on Saturday at the conference meet at DCG – Meet starts at 10:00 am.
- the swimmers tomorrow as they compete in the Conference meet! The meet starts at 10:00 am at the Newton YMCA. Come on our and support the guys!
- the bowling team against Bondurant-Farrar on Saturday. Their meet will be at Pella Excit-A-Bowl at Noon.