Announcements January 12, 2017Published on January 12, 2017
Today’s thought on Character Counts – Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Lunch – BBQ Rib Sandwich or Crispito
All lunches will be served through the a la carte line today and tomorrow. Lunch will be served from 11:05 – 11:45.
Seniors – your time capsules (written in 8th grade English) are in the guidance office and can be picked up at your convenience this week.
Black Out the Gym tonight at the wrestling meet as we face off against Indianola and Moravia!
The 9th grade boys, girls and JV boys basketball team buses will leave at 4:20 from the bus loop.
Good Luck to the:
- 9th grade boys and girls and JV boys basketball game tonight against DCG.
- Wrestling team against Indianola and Moravia tonight!
- boys and girls bowling team on Friday against Centerville
- JV Girls and Varsity Girls and Boys basketball teams against DCG on Friday!
- Boys Swim Team as they travel to Fort Dodge on Saturday!
- 9th Grade boys and Girls as they travel to PCM on Saturday – Boys bus will leave at 8:10 and the girls bus will leave at 9:10from the bus loop.
- JV Girls, Boys and Varsity Boys and Girls teams against PCM on Saturday!
- Wrestling team as they travel to Centerville – the bus will leave at 6:15 from the middle school.