Announcements December 4, 2015Published on December 4, 2015
Character Counts Quote
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
BBQ Chicken Sandwich or Hot Dog
Students, if you want to make changes to your schedule for 2nd semester, please stop by the guidance office. In the past, the counselors have accepted email requests, but from now on, requests will need to be made in person! Stop by any time!
Student council is hosting their annual food can drive now until Dec. 11th. Please bring cans your food items to the lobby between 7:30-8:00 a.m.
- Wrestling defeated Trii-county Montezuma and Colfax Mingo and lost to Iowa Falls.
- Freshman girls and boys basketball teams won and JV boys lost to DC-G
Good luck to:
- Forte as they compete at the ISDTA Team Championships today at Wells Fargo Arena
- JV and Varsity girls and boys basketball teams as they travel to Dallas Center Grimes
- JV wrestling as they travel to Bondurant tomorrow
- Varsity wrestling as they travel to Montezuma tomorrow
- Bowling in their first meet for Pella High as they host Fairfield at the Pella Excit-A-Bowl at 1:00 tomorrow. Your activity passes will get you in to watch them otherwise the cost will be $5.00