Announcements Thursday, April 12, 2018-Published on April 12, 2018
TODAY’S THOUGHT ON CHARACTER COUNTS – “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” John F. Kennedy
Lunch – Walking Taco or Sliced Turkey Breast & Cheese Sub
Interested in being part of the Forte Dance and Drill Team? Try out sign up is located in the main office. After you sign up, you will receive a packet of information about try outs and dates. (note to Cheryl put in Annoucements Monday & Tuesday)
Seniors – please remember to complete the ‘Class of 2018’ google form this week.
Cheerleading tryouts information:
- Clinics will be held:
- Tuesday, April 17th – 6:30 a.m.-7:30 a.m. in the MS gym
- Tuesday, April 17th – 7:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. in the HS Multipurpose Room (by weight room)
- Tryouts will be:
- Wednesday, April 18th –2:00-3:00pm @ MS gym
Good luck –
- to the girls track team as they travel to Waukee. Please dismiss the team at 2:15 the bus will leave at 2:30 from the team room.
- to the girls tennis team as they host Boone.
- to the boys soccer team as they host South East Polk.