Announcements April 29, 2015Published on April 29, 2015
Character Counts Quote
You are what you think about all day long – Dr. Rober Schuller
Chicken Strips or Cheese-Filled Breadstick
Seniors – don’t forget to vote for one guy and one girl to speak at graduation, vote by this Friday!
Come to Carnaby Club 2015! We have singing! We have dancing! We have amazing feats of death defying aerial stunts! OK, that last part about the stunts isn’t entirely true. Carnaby Club 2015 is this Friday and Saturday starting at 7:30 p.m. in the West Gym. $5 will get you in the door and you will be amazed by the fantastic talent here at Pella High School. Doors open at 7:00 p.m.
Baseball players, there will be a mandatory player meeting in Room 113 at 2:00 PM today Anyone interested in playing baseball this year needs to attend.
PAAC kids will be excused for 1st lunch for a meeting in the gym at 11:20.
A reminder to all JV boys soccer players that there is NO practice today.
- Boys and Girls Tennis teams both defeated Oskaloosa
- Boys Golf finished 3rd in a strong 10 team field at the Oskaloosa Invite
- Girls Golf finished 2nd in a triangular defeating Winterset and losing to Newton.
- Boys Varsity Soccer defeated Knoxville in OT and JV boys won as well.
- Boys track and field team placed 2nd as a team out of 14 teams just 5 points behind Cedar Rapids Prairie at South Tama Invite. Many great performances.
- The Girls Track Team won the Grinnell Tiger Relays last night by winning 8 events and finishing 2nd or 3rd in 10 more. The night was highlighted by Lydia VanEe breaking the school record in the 100m hurdle