Announcements April 15, 2016Published on April 15, 2016
Today’s thought on Character Counts:
“You had better be ready to change your mind when needed, or your mind will change you.” – Henry B. Wilson
Lunch: BBQ Chicken Sandwich OR Hot Dog
Free Bowling Friday Night from 7:00 – 9:00 at the Pella Bowling Alley sponsored by Pella Young Life.
Students ambassadors are to meet in the west gym during 1st lunch.
On Tuesday, April 19, staff from The Well will be here during the lunch hour to share information about The Well Thrift Store and The De Scoop, the ice cream shop uptown that they will now be running. They are looking for volunteers who are willing to work at one or both sites during Tulip Time and/or this summer. You will be able to sign up to volunteer that day. If you’re seeking a fun way to earn hours, look for their table in the cafeteria and sign up!
Early Dismissal: Girls Tennis will dismiss at 9:00 and leave at 9:15 Boys Golf will dismiss at 11:00
Boys Soccer Bus will depart from the Team building at 3:50pm today for Indianola.
The Lady Dutch track team ran well in winning the Hawk Relays last night. Thirteen events recorded season best times highlighted by Annika Pingel breaking the school record in the 200m.
Good luck to:
- Boys Soccer as they travel to Indianola tonight and then to they travel to the Des Moines Roosevelt tournament tomorrow
- Girls Tennis as they travel to Indianola
- Boys Golf as they host their tournament today and then travel to Knoxville tomorrow
- Shooting team as they travel to Ottumwa tomorrow.
- Boys Tennis as they travel to Knoxville tomorrow.