Tuesday, April 25 – AnnouncementsPublished on April 25, 2017
Today’s Lunch: Stuffed Crust Cheese Pizza or Hot Dog Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken Strips or Cheeseburger
- Thank you to Emma Boat and Megan Buyert for helping a teacher move supplies yesterday. It was very helpful and appreciated!
- Thanks to Cole DeWaard for sticking around to help measure throws at the track meet last night.
- Matt DeKoning for hustling to help teammates at the track meet when he wasn’t throwing.
There were many impressive Middle School performances yesterday.
- Congratulations to the Knowledge Bowl Team for placing 2nd at their competition on Monday.
- Congratulations to the shooting team for their performance at Indianola: 1st Place Intermediate girl was Elizabeth Eisenbarth!
- Congratulations to the Pella girls track teams on their fantastic finishes at last night’s Pella Invitational Track Meet. The 7th grade girls finished in fourth place and the 8th grade girls were Champions of the Pella Invitational. Nicely done, Ladies.
- Great job boys track teams! 8th Grade boys won the meet as a team and had 30 Personal Records set. 7th Grade boys placed 2nd at the meet as a team, set two school records, and broke three meet records. The school records set were the 4×200 consisting of Nolan Clayberg, Denzel Poulter, Josiah Wittenberg, and Karl Miller; and the Sprint Medley consisting of Denzel Poulter, Isaac Van Weelden, Nolan Clayberg, Karl Miller
Amazing job everyone! And way to represent Pella Middle School!
- 8th grade girls who played volleyball or are interested in playing next year, there will be a volleyball meeting today during 10th period in Coach Brand’s room. Please bring your laptops to the meeting.
Have a great Tuesday!