1. Learning targets will be clearly defined and communicated.
2. Levels of learning will be based on a body of evidence.
• Practices that distort the accuracy of an academic
achievement grade will not be used for determining
levels of learning.
3. Teachers will provide students with opportunities to continue learning in order to show higher levels of achievement.
4. Accommodations and modifications will be provided for exceptional learners.
5. Behaviors/non-academic factors which are tracked will be reported separately.
6. Consistent scales and interpretations of those scales will be used by all members of a building.