1. Learning targets will be clearly defined and communicated.
2. Levels of learning will be based on a body of evidence.
3. Teachers will provide students with opportunities to continue learning in order to show higher levels of achievement.
4. Accommodations and modifications will be provided for exceptional learners.
5. Behaviors/non-academic factors which are tracked will be reported separately.
Middle School (Grades 7-8)
1. Standards scores are converted to letter grades in the Middle School.
2. Band and Vocal grade differently than other subjects at the Middle School.
3. Grades Conversion Chart for Middle School: