Tuesday, May 23 – AnnouncementsPublished on May 23, 2017
Today’s Lunch: Mozzarella Sticks or Sausage Pizza Tomorrow’s Lunch: Breaded Pork Tenderloin
- Great job to all who participated in the state Pentathlon yesterday. The 8th grade girl’s team is the Junior division champions and the 8th grade boys team are runners up. Congratulations and amazing job!
- Sweeping the 4th Quarter FCS Cupcake Wars competition was Camille Dixson, Erica Langstraat, Connor Folkers, Devon Morgan, and Hunter Dingeman with their Chick Cupcake.
The Chick Cupcake won in all 3 categories including Most Creative, Best Flavor, and Best Presentation. Way to go guys!
- 8th grade students: If you are interested in running Cross Country next year at the High School, there will be an informational meeting with Coach Cutler during 10th period on Wednesday.
- If you are interested in learning more about or applying to be a partner for PEER PE, please see Mrs. Belding. Applications are due today.
- Students: All library books are due. Please return all books today and bring money to pay any fines.
- Dancers and musicians. we could use a few more acts for the talent show on Friday. See Mrs. Brand today if interested.
- Also, if your act has not been previewed, check your email for a message from Mrs. Brand.
Enjoy your last Tuesday of this school year!