Thursday, August 25 AnnouncementsPublished on August 25, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Walking Taco or Fiestada Pizza Tomorrow’s Lunch: Deli Sub or Cheeseburger
- Practice starts for Cross Country today after school.
- Pella Club Tennis will be starting on Wednesday afternoons this fall. All middle schoolers are invited to participate, whether you have played before or not. Forms are available in the office. Talk to Mrs. Brandt if you have any questions. Thanks!
- There will be a Moped Safety Course offered this Saturday, August 27, from 8 a.m. until noon. Cost is $50. Register at the Pella Police Station.
- 7th grade, please bring your planners to PE.
- Meet the teachers is tonight beginning at 5:30.
- Reminder to all 7th grade students to attend the computer rollout training tonight at 6:30pm in the gym. You must have one parent with you and bring a pen or pencil. See you tonight.
Have a thriving Thursday!