April 28, 2016 – AnnouncementsPublished on April 28, 2016
Today’s thought on Character Counts: Happiness is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it. – Anon
Lunch: Nachos Grande or Loose-meat Sandwich
On Monday May 2 we will be having a Senior Celebration Assembly at 9:00. We will be on a 30 minute homeroom schedule.
Important things for Seniors to remember for the Senior Celebration Assembly:
- Wear a shirt with your college or work logo
- Come to the auditoriium at 8:40
Carnaby Club 2016 is this Friday and Saturday in the East Gym! Come enjoy some popcorn and other refreshments while you listen to Pella High School’s outstanding talent from the band, choir, orchestra, and drama departments! Doors open at 7:00 p.m. with both shows starting at 7:30. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.
Anyone involved in Speech and Drama this year need to check email and vote for Best Thespian today. Also, we need a few more Speech students to help in the concession stand tonight AND don’t forget to sign up for the potluck banquet on Tuesday May 3rd!! See Mrs. Jones or Mrs. Whittington with questions.
- Girls Golf will dismiss at 2:45. Girls Soccer will dismiss at 2:45 and leave at 3:00
- The shooting team will dismiss at 2:30
Good luck to:
- Girls and Boys track as some members compete at Drake
- Girls Track as they host their Tulip Time Invitational
- Boys Track as they travel to Grinnell
- Shooting team as they compete in Knoxville today
- Girls Soccer as they travel to Nevada