April 29, 2016 – AnnouncementsPublished on April 29, 2016
Today’s thought on Character Counts: Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them – Leo Tolstoy
Lunch: Popcorn Chicken or Crispito
On Monday May 2 we will be having a Senior Celebration Assembly at 9:00. We will be on a 30 minute homeroom schedule.
Important things for Seniors to remember for the Senior Celebration Assembly:
- Wear a shirt with your college or work logo
- Come to the auditoriium at 8:40
Carnaby Club 2016 is tonight and Saturday in the East Gym! Come enjoy some popcorn and other refreshments while you listen to Pella High School’s outstanding talent from the band, choir, orchestra, and drama departments! Doors open at 7:00 p.m. with both shows starting at 7:30. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door.
Speech and Drama students please sign up for the potluck banquet on May 3rd! Sign up on the door of room 203.
Final FCA of the school year will be May 2nd at 7. We will have a cookout at Coach Thorson’s. We will meet in front of the high school at 6:45 to carpool and caravan out to your house but if you will be coming later see Coach Thorson or Coach Gravert for directions? Come even if its your first time! Invite a friend!
- Congratulations to the Shooting Team for taking the top 3 spots in skeet and top spot in JV trap last night.
- Girls Track won their Tulip Time Relays meet last night
Good luck to:
- Girls and boys track members who are participating at Drake
- Boys Soccer as they travel to Dallas Center-Grimes tonight and host their Tulip Tournament tomorrow.
- Girls Tennis as they host their invitational tomorrow.