Thursday, Feb. 25 AnnouncementsPublished on February 25, 2016
Today’s Lunch: BBQ Rib Sandwich or Crispito Tomorrow’s Lunch: Stuffed Crust Cheese Pizza or Breaded Chicken Sandwich
- All 8th Grade Band Members: please meet in the cafeteria during 10th period for a group picture. This included Jazz Band members as well.
- The yearbook is looking for poems! The 7th grade theme is about looking forward to next year, and the 8th grade theme is leaving the middle school. If you are interested in having a poem published, please turn it in to your English teacher. The best poem will be chosen to be printed in this year’s Middle School Year book.
- 8th graders, a reminder that your 4-year plans are due TUESDAY and must include a parent or guardian signature. You will register for high school in science class that day.
- There will be a pep bus going to the girl’s basketball game at Wells Fargo Arena on Wednesday morning. Sign up for the bus will be on Monday. We will NOT be dismissing school for the game, but students will receive an excused absence if they attend, with a written note or call from a parent or guardian. I will give out more information on pep bus sign up today or tomorrow.
- The varsity boys basketball team will play Bondurant-Farrar tonight at District Finals in Norwalk. Tip off is at 7 p.m.
Have a wonderful Thursday!